November 21, 2013

Amy Butler | Link of the Week

 My boyfriend's mom and sister are having birthdays soon, so after buying presents, I immediately got excited about gift wrapping. I'm still in a stage where I enjoy wrapping presents; I haven't yet reached the period in life where wrapping presents is a nuisance. On Christmas and for Birthdays I want my present to be the nicest wrapped present in the pile. I know it sounds a little ridiculous, but aren't you dying to see what's inside the box with big bows and unique wrapping paper?

Either way, during my attempt to find the perfect wrapping paper, I stumbled upon Amy Butler Wrapping Paper {oh the little things in life}. If you don't already know Amy Butler make sure to check out her website, she designs some of my favorite fabric; and now in addition to fabric she offers bags, bedding, wall art, stationary, wrapping paper, tableware, and more!


 
 Gift Wrap                                                                Tableware

No comments:

Post a Comment